We invite you to take part in The 5-th Russian Conference on Molecular Oncology
Date: December 16-18, 2019 года
Venue: Russia, Moscow, Kashirskoye shosse, 24, The Research Institute of Carcinogenesis
Host of the conference: «N. N. Blokhin National Medical Research Centre of oncology» of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
Supported by: Russian Foundation for Basic Research
Technical organizer: LLC «Congress operator «ABV-Expo»
Participants: leading experts in the field of oncology, virology, cytology, immunology, endocrinology, genetics and other biomedical specialties.
Number of participants: 400 people.
Main scientific sections:
1. Genomics and Epigenomics of malignant neoplasms;
2. Molecular mechanisms of tumor progression and metastasis;
3. Factors of carcinogenesis and mechanisms of malignant transformation;
4. Extracellular vesicles in Oncology;
5. Molecular diagnostics of tumors;
6. Oncology: fundamental and applied aspects;
7. Molecular biological approaches to anticancer therapy.